Thursday 2 October 2008

juice:

you must not talk too much. It is hypnotic: the instigator if there ever was one.
these words words and linkedin fingers
trickling down my throat to yours, warm
honey-peanut-jelly-fish-fisher
women, hypnotic shortstuffed ugly words-
I am an ungainly giraffe a nose a ring and a kitchen floor
but we will not speak of that.
I am breadcrumbs in a white paper napkin
but we will not think of that

I am warm sunter catseyes and oranges that smell of oranges an orange cat
a gin-ger cat the one that follows me, arching her back


I am bad advice and leslie feist, a festooned ship marooned on toes a neckbiter stewed child because alphabet soup misses the point, i am a phone call to a raincoat and a hysterical hypnotized hypocrite

I am a river and you can not step in me not once not twice not ever.

No comments: