Wednesday 26 November 2008

St. Kitts

WHY DO YOU LOOK AT ME THIS WAY?

I must carry my anger infront of me like a shield, and yet my body flinches everytime your shadow touches me. I slip into Pinky's skin and now I see the withered black genitals of my friendly neighbour-uncle "tujhe kuchh dikhaon?" blood churns curdles under my skin.
SEX? Is this it? Penile fucking penetration? This is what drives you like a wild ape on crack? Like a rabid dog on heat? Is this then where it comes from? Your drool. Hand up my skirt. Blood shot eyes flicking leering gaping. Rotten breath panting huffing breathing down my back my neck my thigh anywhere you can get to . Decrepit skin brushing holding flicking against mine. Your finger snaking it's way inside my track bottoms.
THIS IS WHAT IMPELS YOU?
I see the allure in Pinkys cold prepubescence. A ten year old orphan. What more could I want. Fly in my web.

This.. this can't possibly be anger. No: nothing can describe this rage
and yet when I see you on the stairs I can not shoot you. I cannot rip out your eyeballs to make you pop them between your teeth (away from the stairwell because we can't get blood not your filthy blood on the stairwell) I cannot hurt you like the hurt you planned with your filthy hands and filthy eyes I cannot make you scream in agony
NO I will... I will
.. hold back my smile!
This is my gun.
Thank you no: I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND
I just want to watch your brain paint the walls of your house