Sunday 20 June 2010

phone sex

As I walk in past a guard called V Baby my phone rings and I pick up to hear a muffled voice. I stand in line watching other people stand in other lines headed to distant places looking uncomfortable while they complain and plot their away-lives
hello? hello? R, he says, meh teri chooth chatna chahta hoon
and I choke what the fuck who are you? and just like that I'm suffocated and choked irrationally panicked and scared jump away from the small guy in a pink t-shirt standing infront of me in line. he knows my name. he calls and calls and calls and I cancel and ignore pick up to yell and his smug voice sickens me he knows he's got me terrifies I'm fucking angry now.
100 dial karo? it rings and rings and rings until finally somehow I'm talking to a thana and a drunk cop whose cursing at me and telling me to look for the airport police and I'm yelling in the airport but he won't listen to me

No comments: