Wednesday 2 April 2008

the anger; then the other you.

I don’t want to see you any more|the balloonedass and sillynames and
this irritation this nagging pain of not seeing you of wanting to see you of your disapproval
and this and that and every driblet of you that falls and trickles into me
the desultory fucking the sucked away energy the hair the hair everywhere the hair i must hide bottles thrown in the dark my plaintive cry, a cry.

forgive my anger, you are here now and I want to talk about love and birds and fried fish, i want to talk and blow into the hollows of your skin tell me why you are not are here?

in your shadow I see all I have missed, why is it no one can move me like you
I'm free? I'm afraid? sickly obsessed , the voyeur of myself. the hours in new shoes and underwear. the white lace shorts.yes. in your shadow I see my idiocy.

and I still can't remember
the last time I was moved

you make me want to be a better person?

no. you make me want to be you.

No comments: